Monday, March 16, 2009

Seen & Heard


Will be putting up some of those short entries I overheard (eavesdropped) from ppl around me ...

- At the cinema counter, buying the tickets for << Marley & Me >>

Couple in front of me...

GF: (looking at bf) Dear, Is there any other dog shows other than << Marley & me >> ?

BF: Yup there is... (Looking intenty at the screen)

Me: ( I was thinking if he will be sugesting << Hotel for dogs >> the next available one, but not screened yet at that week... )

GF: Which is? *eyes wide with excitment*

BF: nehhhhhhhh! Slumdog Millionaire. *Pointing at the screen options*

Me: *GUFFAWS*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why lei? slumdog millionaire not good?
-hy

11:35 AM  
Blogger 小秀秀 said...

hahahaha.. slumdog millionaire is a dog show meh.. so funny

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home