Friday, July 06, 2007

Not a smooth sailing ride...


No, its not my car I am talking about...

Its my life I am talking about after receiving my car.

I really feel so lousy... too upset to talk also... so I blogged.

I used to park the car below my void deck during the weekends, for a wash or unload the groceries, during the first week of receiving my car.

But I never expected to receive a parking offence after parking it on Sunday below the void deck. Illegal parking it says.

For parking below my void deck, after unloading my groceries for abt 10mins? and you call it illegal parking?

For a hundred bucks to teach me never to buy groceries alone. Nvr to park below my void deck. I have written to the HDB abt it. will get an answer soon I hope. (been waiting for 3 days, watever happen to efficient civil service response??)

this is the first unfortunate incident.

The 2nd one just happpened tonight...

I was playing basketball with the lancer forum members, first time seeing around 5 members since I joined the club. Its in bishan. then at around 10pm I went home. I took my hp and homekeys, and I have 2 bags with me. One smelly sports bag with my smelly clothes, and 1 sling bag with my portable laptop.

I am pretty tied up with my hands.

So i shut the door and realized I left my carkeys inside my laptop bag. So I casually placed my starhub line phone (the limited edition sony ericsson K800i silver) on the top of my car while I retrieve my car keys from my laptop bag. after the double beep sounds, I drop the keys inside the laptop bag and went home.

Without taking the starhub phone with me.

It was only after my shower and dinner that I realized I need to set my alarm. I told my sis to get it from me in the laptop box. (I tot its there)

then I have a gut feel that something is wrong. I never remmebered putting it inside my bag. I immediately called up my starhub line and I was too late.

The phone line was cut off.

Although the phone was bought at a discount, less than 2 hundreds. I still felt pain. Pain for the numerous contacts in my SIM. Pain for the numerous msgs inside my phone which I never deleted.

There is this india car washer whom I employed to clean my car for 35 bucks a month in my MSCP. he is washing other cars when I greeted him. I guess I should asked him. Even though I do have a hint of suspect for him.

Haiz... ever since I received my ride. I been feeling so down on my luck.

They always say 破财挡灾 ... I wonder if this is true.. I had asked starhub to suspend my line, and luckily for 1st time replacement of SIM is free. But the tedious job is adding the new entries of friends which I never updated lor.. haiz

Time to source for a new phone. Although the motorola V8 will come in handy at the time being.. I still yearns for my cool silver K800i.

Just dun let me see the India car washer with a silver K800i. I'll definitely haul him over to the police station!

@^@(^@(&(@&)@)@*@_*_@*@_6*%*^*&^9

But on a side note, the only good thing I had this week was having a dinner with a chiobu friend on Tuesday. Haben seen her for like months. She's doing investments and stuffs so we talked a bit. But i hope that's not the only reason she's asking me for the dinner. but i did enjoyed myself that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home