Sunday, April 08, 2007

Updates recently


I guess it's pretty much boring for me as the long weekend seems pretty long for me; Some updates on myself.


1) Went for a Lasik compatibility evaluation recently. (jac intro one) the lasik centre at Orchard Paragon. Took me a couple of hrs to get screened. Doc says I had thin cornea but is compatible for Lasik and a standard Lasik package will do. *around 3K if you wanna add in the follow ups) But I guess the terrible part was when they put that special eyedrops into you and your iris *the dark black part inside your pupil* blown out of proportion (Its suppose to let the doctor check your iris condition) You cant actually read fine prints and you find that bright lights actually hurts)


-I suppose a lot of patients ended up signing the "I DO" form because they can't really read small prints after that lol-


The effects last throughout the weekend and I had to wear shades that week. something I wouldnt wanna went through again.


2) Was viewing through the bintan villa resorts recently. I mean Villas, not resorts lol. Those with private pool and jacuzzi inside the apartment. I found that despite the price which is abeit high, it is actually worth giving it a try. (because of the short ferry trip in Harbourfront, travel expenses is actually very low) For more info : http://www.bintan-resorts.com/brcms/


P:S I aint earning money from this, I aint Xiaxue or some commercialized blogs. Just for ppl who are interested in short weekend away from Singapore, Bintan is worth a consideration w/o tearing your wallet and the place isnt as bad as Batam. (with all the vices activities.. you KNOW)


3) I not sure if this is good news or bad news. apparently Terrence the car agent HAS NOT CALLED ME SINCE April bidding. I'm going down to strangle him tomorrow.


4) Just got some more DVDs this week, had a good time watching so many titles. Still havent finished though.


5) St James Powerstation. Think Mr east is giving it some postphonement till June at least. Sprained my neck which is more serious than I thought. So I couldnt shake neither could I dance. Gonna miss the crowd and the pussies. (ahem, I mean ladies lolx)


6) Boss forced us to take some leaves because I had not cleared 50% if my entitlement before June 07. it would be forfeited. So what could I do? Place all my excess 3 days on public holidays lolxxx I am gonna have a lot of long weekends this coming month.


7) Expect to travel again. Thailand for biz trip, Boss giving me his bastards customers from Thailand. and its like 8 purchasers vs me. Oh boy, I REALLY LOVE MY BOSS. Taiwan the coming May with Milk & Amos. Go see my rainieeeeeeeeeeeee oops. then there's plans for India, a district in Uttar Pradesh called NOIDA. some techno park or something.

Forging customer relations. I called that Whoring.


Just when ppl thought ah-neh country is poor, ACTUALLY ITS A MISCONCEPTION JUST BECAUSE WE SEE A LOT OF THEM WORKING FOR US AS WORKERS. Give it 10-20yrs, another China emerges. So if you wanna invest in cheap manpower and IT, give India a thought.

5 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

dun understand why u love St james so much

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasik!!!! So how izzit? Did they mention abt the temporary ban on lasik ops?
When r u going for the ops?

11:09 AM  
Blogger eternal-east said...

Kinda exp to consider the ops.. i'll be marrying my wifey this June.. =S

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can pay by instalments using cc lor..im sure u can afford better than me.

4:55 PM  
Blogger eternal-east said...

Use CC makes me poorer lol oops
My future is full of cash until I start using the CC haha

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home