Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tonite is the NITE!!!


hehe, the big 29th is coming.. in just 3 days time.

As usual, there will be bashes coming in. but unlike last year, this yr bdae bash was toned down to only 1 event. The st James party. (Last year I had paintball and party)

Yesterday the staff of PSM gave me a farewell buffet lunch in the office. Oh did I mention CY took me to an Italian restaurant on 1st Aug at Senso, Club street. Oh man, it was amazing.

Anyway, the farewell buffet was Thai food. Not many ppl had Thai food for lunch. Infact Jane was wriggling her nose in disgust. (Hard to please this old lady heh)

CY and Leelee left early for 'shopping' prior to the buffet. When they came back, they had 3 gifts for me.
1) An ice-cream cake from Swensons.
2) A addidas sports wear
3) A soviet Titus metal watch

I was so touched by their gestures. Darren gave me the presents and everyone start tucking in to good food. But they wanted me to say something first.

I thought long and hard. and I told them this.

"For 3 years I came to work, Be it in bus or car. I left my living room, travelled an hr to find my living room back in Pasir Panjang again. Thank you all for your kind assistance you have given me, although I am leaving for a higher apptment, I will never forget you guys. I hope the next replacement will be as handsome as me, but I doubt that *make a face* Thank you and enjoy your lunch!"

-everyone laughed-

For those who is trying to figure out what I mean, (WOLS reader) it mean that PSM is like my home. I left my home to reach my home. geddit?

The Soviet Titus watch looked so cool. Black face with metallic finishing. I will be wearing that to St James party later.

Few days ago I had a mahjor arguement with my mum. and I realized that I have grown up. I dont like the way she expressed herself. she was ranting and raving at me for not following her instructions. But she forgotten one thing.

Her son. Dont take instructions. It was a long story with a pathetically lousy ending, so I skip it. We are not on speaking terms for quite a few days now. and IT IS REALLY GOOD. (coz everyday she call me up is so irritating, she digs into my private life every now and then. I feel so LIBERATED NOW)

(Before you readers started thinking whois right or wrong. You have to understand my character first. I dont do this kinda pissed off action unless it is justified)

Was doing 'overtime' for PSM again today. I went to the heat treatment house in Joo Koon Circle today to see how the tested part fares. We have to heat treated a brass part for a customer, because the taiwanese supplier gave us lousy quality.

Went early. punched some rivets and called up my boss. HE is sleeping. so is mY QC, also sleeping. (he promised to come with me, in the end, I have to do it myself)

then I went back to the office, printed out some party invite list so I could pass it to the POwerhouse door bitch. and I even printed out a small slip of paper for polling purpose. (we're having a little segment call best dressed clubber)

then proceed to Eunos Ave 4 and look for ah guang again to doll up my car side skirtings. Need some touch-up. Looks beautiful now. but N, isnt finished yet. I will post N pics up when she is done. I haben even took a picture of N and me together, since receiving the ride.

Was idling at home when I received a call from a fellow St james member that he had invited a gal whom is on odds with another gal whom I invited. Its really gonna be a 'surprise' party for me. I hope there wont be any war breaking out. =/

Hell lots of explaining to do. Its not i am on odds end with the gal. But I have to make a decison. So I weigh the pros and cons. The gal whom the member invited, I had invited her to MOS last yr. and left the other gal out. So this year, I invited the gal that I have missed out last yr to join in. I believed in my own opinion, is fair and square.

But I doubt anyone knows this. Haiz

Perhaps the gal would think I hated her or something. and even worse, if she saws the other gal, maybe they will walk out in anger or something? really complicating. But I hope to make an early exit if this happens =x.

(Pardon me if I says this, I have no problems with guys watsoever =x )

Anyway the damage been done. Hope they gave me adequate face not to ruin my party. Or else, I'll really walk out anytime. (prays hard tonight gonna be fine)

Later go Lot 1 walk walk. This time, I'll be taking the MRT. (My MRT card still have some value left keke)

5 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

someone cannot hold his liquor

4:09 AM  
Blogger eternal-east said...

when you had 10 ppl offering you toast at one go, with 1-2 hardcore ones who gave you vsop with no coke, neat, and one full glass. waterfall, flaming lamobo.. etc

ITS best to beat a hasty retreat! I merlion-ed at my MSCP ok .. -_-

11:35 AM  
Blogger レイチェル said...

hope u enjoyed yr bday party. =P

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anti climax.. yday u just left like that.

is the merlioning fun? lol

happy belated bday bee.

10:31 PM  
Blogger eternal-east said...

Charbor: si lang lor you. invited you but u no gimme face :(

Bee: MERLION-ING ON UR SHIRT NEXTY TIME see fun or not :P

AND ITS NOT EVEN OVER, HOW TO BE-LATED *kns*

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home