Sunday, April 29, 2007

Comp fixed!


So happy Victor finally came to my house.


I was plagued with computer problems for like 3 months since the problem started. (was glad the computer hanged so long to wait for it to be fixed)


No more half-way running through the programs and the computer decided to die on me.


Found out that i had a faulty power-box. The fan was so clogged with dust and dirt and we changed the whole power box and now its running like new! *phewS*


And i also took the opportunity to change the whole keyboard and mouse to a wireless. Now my desktop and my server is completely wireless! yipee! The mouse was ultra-sensitive sial. Gonna try to play Counterstrike later on. =x


Lately the weather is super hot. Everywhere I go I am drenched when I came back. its so humid and hot, I need to bath twice a day to get rid of the stickiness. (they says its global warming)


Now my room needs to be on air-con standby everytime I reached home.


I was cosying up at home these days and hardly had any programs. Excep the bice bistro opening which I attended on Tuesday? Whoa, the boss was an Italian or something. I got to shook his hands. hehe. The meals and drinks for that 3-hrs was on the house. they served italian food and there's even a suckling pig outside. Some seafood cusine and oyster in red wine. really full. *Burps*


Next week is the coming Car maintenance talk which I am looking forward to . Had loads of questions to ask the speaker on cars. Hope I wont appear to be too 'kpo' when I nvr even had car yet. Spiderman 3 is coming this mayday, I plan to get the best seat that day. I always wanna be the first to catch a screening. esp blockbuster shows like this.


Naruwan is coming in 12 days time! I am going to Taiwan! Go find rainieee. oops

Peipei (my taiwan friend) had roped in another male friend to help me and milky and painpain to know about taipei! so sweet~ we might be patronizing the night life there. who knows right?


Been staying at home these days. And tomorrow I wont be working as well. I am clearing my leave so I had Monday off follow by Tuesday Labour day, only be back to work on Wed. GM is on his trip to USA and its gonna be MADHOUSE in my company.


Speaking of work, GM finally passed me the Thailand account. (after so many mths of procrastinating). In 3 days alone, I received 30 over emails on just 2 topics. -_-' (I really think I hit "GOLD" or something). Those Thai ppl really so ON DA BALL manz. I'll definitely be on the plane to Bangkok on the next out-station trip with GM. (which I prob think once before this yr ends)


So that's the end of updates this week.


once again thanks Vic kor for the comp repair, as we discussed in my house earlier.

1) get a day next week, we have some claypot with bee in Clementi. Thank you for the comp service.

2) Meet in Ximending if possible for dinner. (Since we both in the same place same week)


And oh.. a final note. A very nice lady from Hongkong arrived in Singapore 2 days ago. Hope you had a good time in Singapore. I am sure the rest of the folks will receive you with open arms.


Enjoy your stay.



1 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

roll eyes

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home