Monday, August 06, 2007

Aftermath from the Party


First I would like to express my sincere thanks to the following guests who makes this event happen (random order):

1) Bee
2) Vic
3) Nut
4) Debby
5) Huili (Best dressed winner Female)
6) Zan
7) Matt
8) Celia (matt's mate)
9) John ( Best dressed winner Male)
10) ggp
11) Haodong
12) Cat (Haodong mate)
13) Weiwen (HKE)
14) Gaogao (HKE)
15) Ah bit
16) Guojin (For being my personal walking stick throught the night)
17) Huixin
18) Tailong
19) Jiahong
20) Jeslyn (JIahong's mate)
21) Junjie
22) Iris (Junjie mate)
23) Evon (who later went to DF)
24) Olivia
25) Amos
26) Karryn (Amos's mate)

THanks for giving me face on Saturday in making this party possible. Also like to thanks St James mgr Aziz for making this event possible, and the most coveted corner in Powerhouse, Sofa 1. hehe

Insights on the night:
Guests started arriving at 930. Junjie were the first to arrive. Late to arrive was Tailong. Ordered a cannon rack (For those who duno wat is a cannon rack, it means for drinks over a certain litre, you would need a rack to install the bottle on, you cant hold it manually with your hold to pour the drinks)
A shutter of Tiger (its call a Beer tower)
2 free champagne bottle from ST james.
Mixers free flow that night.

I arrived early hence able to enjoy the discount. Boy was it lucky. Tiger shutter going at 50% dis for happy hr. Cannon rack another 10% for happy hr + 5 % for member. I saved ard 2 hund bucks for all these. (15mins to end of happy hr, very lucky LOL)

I received some nice gifts from the guests as well;
1) A pair of CK boxers! (From john, debby and nut, thanks hor, maybe you know I am a boxer guy issit?)
2) A Pierre cardin engraved pen from Etel and Vic kor XD (Useful for my next apptment in new coy, thanks)
3) A friendship band + ascendas wallet + A face cream or something (huili and zan)
4) A small fortune cat soft toy (from Junjie and gf)
5) A small bottle of perfume (from Uncle Henry, unable to make it)
6) A Esprit pink striped shirt (From Guojin & Huixin)

It was very nice of you guys to give me the presents.

There is a little segment that night, call the best dressed clubber. Boy was the poll hilarious! But despite the oddity that most of the clubbers I invited dont really know one another, there is an awkward silence surrounding them. but luckily there is certain grps that started talking hence not so weird.

yeah the poll. I gave each a slip to let them vote whois the best dressed. and 90% all voted for Irene aka bobdog! Hard not to win it. Coz, she's easily the best dressed around. and very different from her usual self. many ppl gave her good comments like ;
"Irene is very sexy tonight!!"
"She look very different from usual"
"Nice haircut"

And of coz the best dressed male.. (Goes to me actually =x but no point giving myself a prize from my own money, so i have to give it to the next in line)
And I probably thinks they voted me out of courtesy as well -_-"

Some 'NICE comments' from the guests on me includes;
"Eugene looks so fit today"
"I guess no one will vote for him, so I vote lor"
"eugene, Beware he is playboy! (till now I duno who the F wrote that)
"Eugene, simply he is the bdae boi and bdae boi wins"
all sorts of crap comments.

Why John won was funny. Most of them wrote, "John, why? Because he requested (LOL). He won by 3 votes. Amos actually is the winning one with 4 votes, but after eastking vetted through the 4 votes and realized all 4 slips of paper are IDENTICAL AND BEAR THE SAME HANDWRITING. hence disqualified him. (and he also voted his gf 4 times in the papers)

Crazy, funny night.

then the torture comes when Tailong enters the room. No one can escape the fate of the old timer when he comes. I was forcibly downed some cocktails which is damn poisionous in my own opinion. FLAMING LAMBOR. WATERFALL. tastes LIKE DEATH.

Umpteen cuppa of Hennsey with Coke (Sometimes NO ADDITIVES AT ALL) Burns my liver manz.

I fell flat after all these. But it was ok. Last yr I fell flat within an hr. THis yr I can talk for an hr and being drunk the next. both yr, same thing happen.
1) I left early
2) Matt send me home. (We were poor chaps last yr, sat in cab, this yr he drove my car, so he purposely dun wanan drive his *cough* with gd intentions la hehe)

I missed the later part of the show. could only relish the moments when the chatters came in thr msn and talked abt it. Hope huixin enjoy her virgin night out in a clubbing scene. (She's only 19 and huili lil sis)
Olivia (BDINOGAL) was absent for a long time, seen her now. very quiet the whole night. left early too.
Was talking to nut and debby and they are more narratives in the event. I heard the whole cannon rack (3L hennesy) was finished in the entire night. (HKE folks must have drank a lot)

Jason who came with a gal, sorry bro, I couldnt talk to you much. 30% conscious isnt gonna be a great conversationist.

I was photographed in my drunken stupor and stupid someone wanna post it on her blog. *ahem* But all in all, I think everyone deserve a good time. and the host cant really teach them how to let loose. and they can do, is to follow their instinct and explore the place. perhaps find a good music and start to groove.

I finally 'merlion-ed' at my MSCP after alighting from the car. Behind my car. Lucky nvr merlion-ed in my own car. or I would have cried.

I think I did quite a good coordinating this year. (All by myself k) but fails in the presentation. (Loud music all cannot hear me)

Still a few more days to my birthday, so I guess I might meet more ppl who wanna wish me a happy birthday on the 7th!

Happy birthday east. 29th is coming. Career comes first. Love can wait. really.. it can wait. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

pls explain what do u mean by we r being narrative hahahah

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I probably thinks they voted me out of courtesy as well -_-" --> ya i agree wif tat statement!!!!!
glad u realised

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home