Saturday, May 05, 2007

Car trouble


I made a call to my salesman on Friday and asked if about the payment mode since we are going to settle our paperwork on June.

So as we were talking about insurance and first downpayment, suddenly a sum of $2K (which I had no idea)pop out from his mouth.

I was quite taken aback by his sentence, I muttered a few words and hung up the phone. as it is quite disturbing, i spend the whole night tossing around and decided to write him a letter on Sat morning.

"Dear T,
I write to you with great concern on our phone conversation yesterday. I t seems that whenever we speaks, new confusion started popping out.

As far as I rememberd, I had top-up $2.5K just to win the bid for April COE. (Which you told me you did not bid for me, but reassured me its OK, I will still get the COE, which I do not question how you will managed to get them, but definitely Not on the consumer expenses)

So please correct me if I am wrong, I am SUPPOSED To be paying 2 COMPONENTS ONLY prior to the paperwork in JUNE.

1) INSURANCE S$1897
2) Monthly payment of S$452.13 + ($2,500 top-up / 120 mths = $20.83 extra per mth) ~ $473/mth

That would make up to be S$2370 for the paperwork Transaction. AND THAT's IT.

When we are having a conversation yesterday on the payment mode, you mentioned AN ADDITIONAL $2,000 WHICH I HAD NO IDEA WHERE DID IT DERIVED FROM?

This distresses me extremely, AS I DO NOT RECALL having to pay $2K more for anything else. IF THIS $2K is to PAY FOR THE INCREASING COE PRICE in JUNE WHICH IS an OPEN CAT cert, I have to inform you that we will have no deal this coming June.

If the email is completely mis-interpreting your phone conversation, PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME as I will have much understanding reading your sentences than hearing it from the phone which might causes more confusions.

I would like this to be resolved amicably within our level as I am still interested in C&C products.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Rdgs
east "


I just hope he will reply me soon. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home