Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pay day!


Got my first month salary from G. hehe

Its so fast when you're in the midst of things. A few car trips to customers, daily emails and updating of timesheets. One month just flew pass you like a flying arrow.

But of course, G dont practise giving us salary and transport reimbursement in one shot. I managed to claim in transport allowance alone, 1.7K! wahahahhahaa! XD

Those 2 components add up, makes east a happy man. but looking at my credit card bills.. sighz.. still some more months before I could clear 'em completely. =x

The culture in G, is still enigmatic to me. except for the fact that Eric is a completely walking timebomb (which had yet to show his true colors to me). Adwin still lies behind the screen and I hardly communicate with him much, Kenn is leaving for another dept. So it leaves me sometimes pretty much alone with 2 gers, a clerk and sales coordinator of another dept.

Connie and Toni are nice to me. they makes me feel at home. and besides the fact that they are single and available LOL (but of course, trust that me is very professional at work)

The workers still listens to me. altough they are one or 2 that did not talked much to me, overall I must say, they still listen. they simply have to listen i guess. when Kenn leaves the dept, they can only depend on me for future takings.

Mum saw me driving one of my worker to the MRT station on sat. As usual I will drive to PSC to fetch her home, as now we both work on Saturdays. knock off same timings. also a time for us mother and son to bond together. I have no complaint about this arrangement. except that I kept thinking.. how long is she continue to work over there.. or simply stay home and retire?

I have 3 weddings to attend in Oct. -_-"
relative on the 2nd oct (tue, funny right?)
Sec skool friend on the 12th
and another army friend one end of Oct.

Angbao bleeding my finances lolx
Went G2000 to buy some new clothes for the weddings. Luckily Bugis is having a 20% sale which gives me much savings. Been quite a while since I bought some new clothings.

Also went to automobile shop to have my front headlight changed to White lights. Philips Diamond Vison Blue 5K approved by LTA. Cost $70 bucks but worth every cent. really liked the white lights on my ride.

I also changed the boot lights to LED too. Overall, I have changed almost all the stock lights from yellow or inferior lights to LED and whitelights. N is slowly evolving into something nicer. Its not drastic, but its gradual. I have 10 yrs to stay with N, I might as well make the best of it right?

Gonna get a maplight installed in front hehe =x windoe tinting the next coming Saturday!
Bodykits and air intake not changed yet. I promised myself I will be the best looking and performing lancer in the whole of Yewtee! the best!

Ganna a SAF summary 'trial' for missing IPPT for last yr work year. sighz -_-"
its on Oct 2nd, need to be in SAF uniform and answer their stupid question like, 'why u nvr go and take IPPT?'

ANs; BECAUSE I AM CHANGING MY FREAKING JOb, STUPID!

(and unfortunately those govt-paid civil servants doesnt know what is every man for themseleves when you are in the pte sector. we dun depend on GOVT collected money to earn a living)

Probably a fine ($50) and upcoming RT. and there are also 10,000ppl out there who made the same offenses anyway.

Have decided to get myself a short holiday when I get confirmed. during this period, 6 mths, I am not allowed to see a doc or apply any leave. isnt that absurd? Bangkok or some beach resort, probably next yr in 08 when I am officially confirmed.

Some spending therapy will do gd for me lolx

So that's all for this week updates. Oh.. before I forgot.. a friend got married last week. I was nearby... at the F hotel. Wish you all the best. There are better men out there. and I know not what love truly was that time. and even now, even so.

Have a nice week ahead guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home