Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I need sleep


As per what this picture is telling you.

I need sleep. plenty of it.

I fell sick, in a span of 2 weeks. I took 2 medical leaves. on each separate occasions, the company I am currently working now, does not acknowledge if you are sick, because you are on probation. thus even with all the doctors chops, stamps, or even the clinic title deeds, its still a deduction of 1 day no-pay leave.

thus, this month, I saw a reduction of $ in my payslip, for just one day, $100+++ gone missing. sianz.

These days have been hectic. no time to read blogs, nor to COMMENT ON IT. so let's juz leave the sleeping dogs lie.

I was at the Mitsubishi rally food trail last Saturday. It was a fun-filled time with 2 of my friends, we went to the extreme east and extreme west, and some unknown places which the Mitsubishi members club organisers took pains to round up.

We were supposed to find hidden clue given in the letter and navigate ourselves to the destination, perform certain tasks and get the next clue, until we finished all 4 tasks. First one were pretty easy, it was at Rivervalley road, in a japanese resturant, trying to guess the flavours of some mixed fruit teas. after guessing you could just treat urself to the sumptuous spread at the table. We finished the guessing within 3 mins and were awarded full marks for this task.

then the next clue took us to Jalan Kayu where we had buffalo wings in spicy sauces, where 2 of the team mates is to finish 3 wings in a given time. We finished them within 1.5mins and were given full marks. then we had some of the food there as well.

Third clue lead us to east coast park beer garden, and we knead a pizza dough according to their preferred size. I did that task and managed to score full marks as well. We had pizze there. oven-baked for freshness. YUM!

Last clue took us to the depths of Lim Chu kang, Neo Tiew road where there is a organic farm, called Bollywood veggies (sounds corny I know). That is where I faltered. Peeling CABBAGES. -_-"

Peel as much whole-leaf cabbages as you can in 1 mins. We managed 18 leaves. we heard the high-scorer were 22 leaves. I was dismayed... I came all 3 tasks with full marks and failed here. All in all, we scored 410marks.

We hurried back to Cycle&Carriage in Alexander road within the given time. And half a day is already gone with all the travelling and food tasting.

So the prize goes to someone who scores 440pts. second place were 430pts, and third were 420pts. WTF, i was the fourth one. BUT NO PRIZE XD. third had an ipod-nano. First received a Sony Bravia LCD TV.

Oh well, tough luck. But my friends had fun in the vehicle. we bidded each other farewell and carry on our way home.

And I was burning with fever. I was planning to go down to HKE and do some bbq with my ah bengs friends. but I couldnt do it. I slumped in bed and had temperature of 38degrees. I spend the sunday at home. LIke a rag doll. Still and breathing. but no life. hehe

So Monday I came to work, Eric saw me pale-faced, immediately gave me a red-card, and I spend the following monday in bed as well.

Oh yeah, I was also at Powerhouse on Wednesday. Been SUCH A longggggggggggggggggg time since i checked out the chicks at LAdies nite. and John, Qinghe were also there. We had some fun. Coz the guys were pretty hot with the ladies. Esp John haha.

But i ended up paying a huge price for that, as I only managed to get back at 430am.. and have to wake up at 6am. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. I swore never to do late nights clubbing again.

Heard Sitex is coming to Expo soon.
Heard Vic kor is having his CIA exhibition also in Suntec issit?
Heard rainie yang is coming to singapore as well (YES!!!)

Anyway I'll be seeing Qup in a couple of days, if possible, I will go down with her and see if Kor is doing any demo there. I'll be very quiet XD just in the crowd. XD

A lotta ppl birthdays is happening iN December. And Christmas is round the corner again. presents giving, seeing happy ppl on the streets smiling, singing carols, having lavish buffet dinners, basically being happy and making merry.

One yr passed again... another yr. east.. let go. move on. She's not coming back. Like ever.

Its still gonna be long 2 months before I could apply for leave, and get my sorry ass to some ASEAN countries and de-stress. I cant wait till that day. Infact, how I wish that day is today. hehe

See, today I so guai. never talked about work. (even though there's a million and one grievences.) I just feel tired. I duno why. Maybe, I need some sleep. Lots of it.

Till then, I see you guys again.

P:S: Wah kaoz, still rem the comments Qinghe gave when he saw me, "Wah east it must have been eons since I last saw you. SUAN ME HUH lool
BLEHZ

2 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

Guys go Ladies night to SE gers ..hehehehe

uncle u really UNCLE LE

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nowsaday ur entries is 1~2 weeks lump into 1 entry. kanasai blog more often la!

vic kor tml last day in tradeshow, u go there see if he v close to his FEMALE colleague or not ok, then come back to mi n report ya!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home