Sunday, December 02, 2007

Finally December


Ahhh...

Everyday in G is like a fight against the monsters in the movie '30days of night'.

I was nearly in tears few days ago, as the deadline for the catalogues which Adwin wanted is near. and I am nowhere to getting 300 sets for him.

I told Eric about this, and he in kindness, helped me asked the gals and Sribas to help me after 5pm. On a thursday night.

Hence I bought pizza and offered to drive them home as a 'bargain' provided they get some work done for me. I am grateful, for they worked fast. We talked, we bonded. and we managed to understand one another quite well.

They understood that east have to be a grounchy man infront of the blangalahs during office hrs. and they understood that it is difficult for east to talk to them as normal colleagues with a hint of a smile when those workers are around.

Although we never did managed to finished the work, because of eternal factors like some gal named Liling played me out and left for Shanghai with the other bosses and never updated me on 3 of the catalogues ranges that she is in charge of. This shall be reflected to Adwin via email on my current demise which I couldnt fulfill. Now I dont have a choice. I aint used to filing this kinda complaint if it is my fault. Fact that it isnt.

G is having a beach party coming 8th Dec. which Connie told me that she worked for G for the past 3 yrs, and the ex-GM never did fancy any form of get-together with the blue collars ppl. this new GM came in on April'07 and did some major changes, which includes having some welfare for our workers. I liked his ways.

Now the catalogues project I can safely say it is behind me. I have a new project at hand. Jurong ISland invasion.

I am starting to do some powerpoint slides. and Victor (not you kor XD) from the other sales side offered to get me some leads by talking to Exxon Mobile on my behalf. I just need to do some presentation to them on our product and hopefully convince them that our products worked on industrial appliances as well.

Eric is giving me another deadline again. 15th Dec, send all catalogues to relevant companies in Jurong Island, and hopefully there will be responses for us, and we can enter Jurong Island by next year and do our sales pitching.

OkaY ENuff of work. I watched the horror show by Josh Harnett. 30 days of night.

Although the plot is weak (probably the writer from hollywood joined the strike and left it undone halfway) but the scenes make up for the lack of substance it had.

It is gross. It does a lot of unthinkable and makes you ponder. Will you kill a little girl and chop off her head? Will you kill your best friend? Will you kill your neighbour whom you knew for a long time in a small town? Will you kill an old man who told you to kill him because he is.. changing?

Some scenes are damn gross. Josh colleague was bitten and he lose his hand in a grinding machine, and while in horrified pain, he is slowly changing into a vampire, very disturbing, and Josh promptly chop off his head on the spot.

Well the scene that makes the ticket price worth is Josh looking at the sun. He saw the last sunset of that month, and when the first sunset came, happens to be his death. It touches quite a lot of raw nerves inside me. I can imagine his pain while dying in the arms of his loved one. I give this show a thumbs up. Even though the plot is loose. the scenes, makes up for the adrenaline pumping euphoria.

I wont tell you how it ended, but you can go see for yourself. prepare to be scared silly by shrieking vampires and some foreign language which the vampires spoke. (luckily they had sub-titles)

I went Sitex'07 at the expo on Saturday. BIG MISTAKE. I went in the evening. I joined a row of cars waiting to go inside the carpark. Waiting for 40mins to join the carpark queue. and spend 20mins vooming around just to find a parking lot.

As usual, a lot of ppl. and the crowds makes the place more hot. the models were there *slurps* but I didnt managed to get anytime. and I left the place within an hr. Really waste petrol and time. *sighZ*

Oh... before I leave this blantanly bland entry. I finally bought a product from pharmacy. Its call GROWELL. (for the treatment of *ahem* hair loss)

Yes I realized the hair aint growing much on the hairline anymore. YES I REALIZED the gel I am using is making it worst. YES I realized, because of my age, the metabolism isnt working very well.

so its my first attempt at this product. I reckon if Zan's hair is growing quite well, (he's under presecription) and I do care about how I look. I am willing to give it a try.

So before I end this, Christmas is coming peeps. another year is leaving us. time to make some big plans if you're approaching 30's. I started to play Christmas songs in my car audio systems now. I really liked X'mas. but I guess.. this year, I will be spending X'mas alone. its been 4 months in G, and my probabtion wont be ending anywhere near Feb. So I cant leave the country yet.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo lets start some plans and do some partying!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

i warned u before abt ur hair..

10:19 PM  
Blogger レイチェル said...

hohoho. merry xmas in adv. lolx

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home