Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Xmas and Happy New year everyone


Yoohoo!!!

After the break on Sunday, I felt very lazy to go to work today. But since its only till 1pm... oh well.. :P

Anyway I know its been a long time since I have updated, I went for a dinner with kenneth,belinda,barty and joanne lasy night. then later Milk came to join us.
Dinner at Spaggeddies is good *slurps* and the price is quite alright. Everyone of us paid abt 30 bucks per head.

Then we proceed to a coffeehouse. As it was a sunday, we had coffee at Millenium Walk and later I drove Milk and bel home.

That sums to what I have for Xmas yesterday. I received a few presents from the new colleagues in G. Most of them are singles ladies pressies! XD

Two is my clerk and coordinator. One from the accounts. XD

But tonite...tonite is DA NITE MY FRIENDS!

Listen to the jingle bells jingle bells jingle all da wayyyyyyyyyyy...

Have a merry Xmas and happy new year everyone!

-Wild night ahead-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home